An unusual, creative, and refreshing beer mocktail.
- 1 Schneider Weisse Alcohol-Free or any other alcohol-free beer, preferably wheat
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp granulated sugar
- Dash orange bitters
- Elderflower Cordial
- Extras: Dash Grapefruit Juice, strip of lemon peel
- Twist a strip of lemon peel over a beer glass and drop inside
- Add elderflower cordial, lemon juice, grapefruit juice (if available), sugar, and orange bitters and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Top with the beer and gently stir to combine.
There you have it – a Clean and Dirty Flower