Join up and arm yourself for a month off alcohol
Nervous about doing a Dry January? Concerned about a Sober October?
We are here to help! Club Soda organise bootcamp workshops tailored to helping you take a month off drinking. At these events, you’ll be led by the founders of Club Soda, Laura Willoughby MBE and Dr Jussi Tolvi. Laura stopped drinking five years ago and knows all about the perils and pitfalls of giving up, while Jussi practices mindfulness and successfully moderates his drinking. They know their stuff.
What is this all about?
- Inspiring talks and advice from people who’ve been there
- Group activities to give you practical tools to change your drinking
- The chance to meet other open-minded people with similar goals
- Tools to monitor improvements – sleep, mood, confidence and more
- Recommendations for something exciting to drink instead
- A private Facebook community of over 3,000 people who have your back – both today and in the future!
But is it actually any good?
“It was really great, helpful and informative, very prepared and hopeful for the future.” – Emma
“Just wanted to thank everyone concerned for the workshop which I found really helpful – and fun. So often discussions around the subject of alcohol can get mired in gloom and doom and denial, I really liked the fact that what shone through above all – for me – was that this isn’t about denying ourselves anything. Quite the opposite. It is about enhancing our lives and adding enjoyment rather than taking it away.” – Claire
Okay, where and when?
- Next dates, times, venues to be confirmed!
If you have any questions, then email Laura.