If you’ve just completed Dry January, you may be wondering what to do next. In this guest webinar, Club Soda expert member, chartered psychologist Helen O’Connor takes us through some of what you may have learnt during your sober sprint, and what to do with that knowledge as you look to the rest of 2018.
There may be many questions you have:
- Do you have the self-control to moderate your drinking during the rest of the year?
- Is it easier to just not drink?
- What strategies do you need to put in place going forward?
- How do you deal with social events?
- Have you worked out what type of drinker you are?
- What reasons did you have for taking a break?
- Is life better without alcohol in?
You don’t have to wait until next January to take a month off booze. Our Sober Sprint online programme, which Helen wrote with us, is available at any time.
We know that Facebook is not great for everyone but this is the best way we have found to keep access as wide as possible and free. Some members do create an anonymous Facebook profile to participate in the group and these webinars.
Club Soda is a “Pay What You Want” movement – what does it mean? If you like the webinar or the resources we provide we ask that you donate on a one-off or regular basis. Read more here!