We’re all familiar with the rock-bottom kind of drinking that ruins too many lives, and on the other end of the spectrum, there are those who never or rarely drink. If you fall in between those two extremes, you might identify as a gray area drinker.
So what do you do if you want to make a change and stop drinking in the gray area?
Join us for an interactive afternoon workshop on brain chemistry and cravings. Learn how to NOURISH your nervous system in a comprehensive way so you can create new habits, connections and routines as a non-drinker in an alcohol-centric world.
- Practical tools to build your inner resilience.
- The biochemical components of cravings — the role neurotransmitters, blood sugar balance, hormone imbalances, pyroluria and histamine disorder plays in cravings.
- How to effectively work with the fight/flight/freeze emotional stress response.
- Tips and techniques to use when navigating the energetic stumbling blocks that happen from drinking too much.
- Why the gut/brain connection, attachment patterns and early adversity is relevant and important when overcoming gray area drinking.
- Step-by-step protocols for insomnia, anxiety, weight gain and sugar cravings.
- Habit hacking, how to tame your animal brain and move past self-sabotage patterns that keep you stuck.
Jolene Park is a functional nutritionist, health coach and TEDx speaker. Since founding her consulting company, Healthy Discoveries® in 2001 and she has worked as a corporate wellness consultant, speaker and workshop facilitator.
Jolene coaches high achieving professionals who want to eliminate alcohol and sugar cravings and reduce their anxiety by using real food, high-quality nutrients and cutting-edge mind/body techniques.
In her TEDx talk about “Gray Area Drinking” she shares her personal alcohol and anxiety story and explains the importance of replenishing our neurotransmitters and nourishing our nervous systems in a comprehensive and consistent way.
Following the great impact of her TEDx talk and private coaching, Jolene founded GrayAreaDrinkers.com. This online hub is a place for gray area drinkers to get support, for former gray area drinkers to unite and for coaches to learn Jolene’s exclusive techniques.