FOMO means the Fear Of Missing Out.
I am passionate that given time you will find new ways to connect with others and be social without drinking or drinking as much. But for a while your social life may feel a little stunted. It does take time get into the swing of socialising in different ways.
- FOMO (the fear of missing out)
- How anxiety about it can affect your goals
- Understanding that FOMO is just temporary
- How much more there is to gain if you manage to moderate or go alcohol-free
- And how to sit with JOMO (the joy of missing out)
When you say yes to having a drink, what are you saying no to?
If you subscribe to our YouTube Channel then you will get an alert when these videos go up every Monday.