We are looking for a recent graduate / student /project person with experience of rapid prototyping/co-design to build a marketing campaign. This will be a short project, to take place from the end of May to the end of June/early July. There will be approximately 20 days work at London Living Wage.
We are working with a university to create campaign materials for freshers week, to normalise the idea that freshers week does not have to be boozy, and that it is ok to ask for an alcohol-free drink in a bar.
We need someone who can demonstrate, through a student project, volunteer or paid work that they can:
- Conduct desk research to create a language and design concepts for testing
- Interview potential recipients of a campaign with initial ideas in order to develop the overall concept further
- Work on wording, and brief graphic designers
- Test with potential recipients the initial designs and concepts
- Work with our social media manager on social media assets, blogs and other tasks to deliver the project successfully
- Work with the client to implement the campaign across their communication channels
- Order print and other physical assets.
The applicant needs to:
- Be able to demonstrate some experience in this area through project work or volunteer experience (ESSENTIAL)
- Be a self-starter and able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision (ESSENTIAL)
- Have good English language skills and attention to detail (ESSENTIAL
- Have good verbal communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Have an understanding of British drinking culture and the challenges in changing it (DESIRABLE)
- Know how to use social media, scheduling and email tools such as Canva, Hootsuite, Mailchimp (DESIRABLE).
We need someone to start in this role as soon as possible, but no later than the week of May 20th. We are happy to take into consideration exams and pre-existing engagements, as the working days for the project can be split across a number of weeks.
This role will be managed by Club Soda’s Social Media Manager and will also work directly with the university client. You will have desk space in Whitechapel, but will be expected to go out into the field and visit the university as part of the role.
Initial interviews will be by video call on the week of 13th May, and we will set these as soon as suitable applicants come in – the absolute deadline is 17th May.
Apply with a CV and an example of work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org