On this webinar, Laura covers how to get through New Year’s Eve, and how to set the resolution to make ‘sort out your drinking’ a resolution of the past.
New Year’s Eve top tips
- Take your own drinks wherever you go – be bold!
- Practice saying ‘no’ to an alcoholic drink
- Plan a reward for yourself at the end of the night
- Treat yourself with consent
- WOOP your way out of trouble.
Setting your resolutions
- Make changing your drinking habits your main goal, with the other resolutions to support it
- Don’t set yourself up to fail and load too much on yourself
- Sort out your drinking, and weight loss will come later.
Need some help?
Our affordable Sober Sprint programme of daily emails, videos, articles and exercises will give you everything you need to get through a month sober.
Or if you are planning to cut down, our 8 week long Mindful Drinking programme of daily emails is just the ticket.
Come along to our Mindful Drinking Festival on January 12th and 13th in London. Over 60 low and no alcohol drinks, and talks, panel discussions, workshops, drink demonstrations, and much more – and it’s free entry!