Worried about maintaining your drinking goals over Christmas?
Not sure how to navigate the social and family pressures this season brings?
Want to work out how to celebrate New Year’s Eve?
Need some support to get you to the end of 2018 – and beyond?
Wondering how to get through Christmas? We’ve got your back!
Starting on Saturday 24th of November and finishing on the 5th January this programme will provide you with 6 weeks of guidance and motivation to help keep you on track for just £18 (that’s £3 a week!)
This 6 week programme will:
- Help you identify your potential pitfalls and plan to avoid or navigate them, getting you ‘trigger ready’ for the weeks ahead.
- Work together to map out the holiday season – planning moments to look forward to, and rethinking your Christmas routine.
- Discover tips and tricks to get you through all the social events and Christmas Day unscathed.
- Give you tips and ideas about what to drink instead.
- Help you plan your personal rewards, so you can feel that you are still getting the most from the holiday period.
What the programme looks like:
- A weekly programme of emails revealing helpful and practical exercises, ideas and techniques.
- A secret, invitation-only Facebook group just for the people on this programme, guaranteeing full privacy and confidentiality, giving you access to Laura and the Club Soda team to help you through the six weeks. The group will also provide mutual support from others also tackling a sober Christmas.
- Online tools to help you plan the six weeks ahead.
- Time for reflection at the end of the programme, so you can take any insights and learnings forward into the new year.
We have thought of everything to help you through this tough ‘first’. If you can manage the festive season then 2019 will be easy – right?
- Can I do this if I am moderating? Yes it is great for everyone whether you are cutting down or going alcohol-free
- I am not on facebook is it worth doing? That’s OK the programme is still a great source of help and support on their own.
- How do I join the facebook group? Once you have signed up you will be invited to the private group on facebook – not had an invite – then email email@example.com
- When should I expect to see the programme start? The first email goes out on the 24th November. If nothing has plonked in your inbox by lunchtime then check your junk or promotions folder. Still not there email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I want to start later than the 24th November: Don’t worry we have that covered. You can still sign up any time after the 24th November.