After our first Christmas running Club Soda, we realised that this was a worrying time of year for many of our members – a whole month where everything and everyone is conspiring to get us drunk. For many it’s getting over this major “first”: your first sober holidays.
So we developed our online Christmas programme to help you, and to give you an opportunity to support each other too.
The good news is that once you have done it, your first Christmas alcohol free, you will feel like you have gained a superpower!
This programme is great if you are:
- Worried about maintaining your drinking goals over Christmas, whether moderating or going alcohol free
- Not sure how to navigate the social and family pressures that this season often brings
- Looking to work out how to celebrate New Year’s Eve without excessive drinking
- In need of some support to get you to the end of 2018 – and beyond.
Starting on Saturday 24th of November, and finishing on the 5th January 2019, this programme will provide you with 6 weeks of guidance and motivation to help keep you on track for just £18 (that’s £3 a week!)
This 6 week programme will:
- Help you identify your potential pitfalls and plan to avoid or navigate them, getting you ‘trigger ready’ for the weeks ahead.
- Work together to map out the holiday season – planning moments to look forward to, and rethinking your Christmas routine.
- Discover tips and tricks to get you through all the social events and Christmas Day unscathed.
- Give you tips and ideas about what to drink instead.
- Help you plan your personal rewards, so you can feel that you are still getting the most from the holiday period.
What the programme looks like:
- A weekly programme of emails revealing helpful and practical exercises, ideas and techniques.
- A secret, invitation-only Facebook group just for the people on this programme, guaranteeing full privacy and confidentiality, giving you access to Laura and the Club Soda team to help you through the six weeks. The group will also provide mutual support from others also tackling a sober Christmas.
- Online tools to help you plan the six weeks ahead.
- Time for reflection at the end of the programme, so you can take any insights and learnings forward into the new year.
We have thought of everything to help you through this tough ‘first’. If you can manage the festive season then 2019 will be easy – right?
You can sign up to the programme for just £18 today.
If you’re thinking of doing a sober sprint, would like to cut down your drinking, stop for a while or quit completely – you can sign up to our FREE mailing list for advice, inspiration, events information and more. You can also join our private Facebook group to access our webinars live (check the ‘articles’ section for the saved videos) and to share stories, advice, and support with like-minded people on different stages of their journeys. Want to keep socialising but not sure which places are good for alcohol-free drink choices? Head to our Club Soda pub guide where we list the best places for mindful drinkers.
And don’t forget our Mindful Drinking Festivals – the next one is in London in January!
Club Soda is a “Pay What You Want” movement. If you liked this article or any of the other resources we provide, we ask that you donate on a one-off or regular basis. You can do it in our secure online shop using PayPal or a credit/debit card. Read more here.